Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers who feel like family
Faith based environment
Monday - Friday 8 to 5pm, call required. Some weekend call required. Exempt position
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provide administrative leadership/supervision for all non-therapy disciplines, in collaboration with, and agency Director.
Participate in Administrative call rotation, as scheduled.
· Maintain current nursing skills and job-specific competencies either by performing visits on as-needed basis or by assuring annual competence as defined by agency.
· Assure current competency and licensure status for each clinician, as required by policy, regulation and/or law. Be conversant with current LCD (Local Coverage Determination) guidelines.
· Perform role of agency certified Infection Control oversight in collaboration with hospital infection preventionist.
· Function as clinical lead in orientation of new staff or those needing refresher.
· Assign and/or reassign clinician to particular patients and patient care activities according to clinician’s skills and abilities, geographic considerations and patient care/service requirements.
· Routinely make independent operational decisions and direct/monitor clinicians in appropriate patient care interventions, based upon current situations, anticipated and/or actual patient outcomes, and reports such as bill-hold and PI findings. Collaborate with team for evidence-based best practice development and implementation.
· Participate in interview, hiring and evaluation processes for staff, including onsite visits as applicable.
· Lead routine staff team meetings, coordinating necessary follow-up activities and assuring full participation of all clinical associates.
· Perform daily reviews of home health documentation for SOC, ROC, Recertification for accuracy, congruency and completion in accordance with clinical standards and regulatory guidelines
· Provide real-time feedback and/or reports to leadership, using SHP and HH Compare data with appropriate analysis
· Provide clinical education/resources for evidence-based best practices and protocols.
· Participate in agency leadership meetings on a regular basis, representing nursing and conveying decisions and actions to nursing team as appropriate.
· Assist with performance improvement (Transformation) activities, including patient record audits and reviews. Assure individual clinician participation as indicated for improvements and corrections.
· Work with Business Development and community organizations in development, promotion, and availability of agency events and programs.
· Be familiar with, and assure implementation of, current State, Joint Commission and other regulatory standards and requirements.
· Be cognizant of clinicians’ equipment/resource needs, working with Director in appropriate budgetary efforts.
What You Will Need:
Strong, positive interpersonal skills required.
Proven record of successful supervisory positions, preferably in home health industry required.
Current computer software experience required.
Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing required
Knowledge of McKesson Horizon program preferred.
Additional languages preferred.
Minimum of 2 year degree in nursing required
BS in nursing or related health-care field preferred
Minimum of 2 years Home Health Experience preferred.
Minimum of 1 year management experience preferred.
Current RN licensure with the State of North Carolina required.
Current AHS BLS required.
Valid driversâ™ license and current automobile insurance required.
Responsible for the supervision of all non-therapy clinical services for Home Health patients, i.e. nursing, nurse aide, social work. Provide coordination and oversight of appropriate and timely care and documentation, including case assignments and problem/complaint resolutions.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.