Physical Therapist PRN – Home Health - AdventHealth Hendersonville
Location Address: Hendersonville, NC
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers that feel like family
PRN - Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Complete comprehensive assessment of patient and OASIS tool, providing timely Start of Care documentation and establish and individualized Plan of Care.
· Evaluate patients as assigned and collaborate with team members as appropriate for optimal patient care/service.
· Establish individualized POC with goals based on patient’s current level of functioning and potential for improvement and in accordance with physician’s orders.
· Identify specific, achievable goals in collaboration with the patient and/or caregiver under the physician’s direction.
· Implement PT assessment and care plan, continuously evaluating the patient’s response to program and need for modification. Change POC and therapy program as patient need indicates and as directed by physician.
· Instruct patient and family in total PT program; use of prosthetic, orthotic and assistive devices, etc
What You Will Need:
Bachelor’s degree from a school or college approved by the American PT Association required
Current Physical Therapy license for NC
Current BLS Certification
Valid drivers’ license and current automobile insurance required
Responsible for PT evaluation, establishment of a plan of care and administration of physical therapy modalities of treatment as described and directed by the physician. Participate in communication with and supervision of PTA. Assist with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.